Choose this option if you haven’t done any detailed planning in WorkflowMax and would like to start planning in PlanRight. With this option your clients, jobs, tasks, staff assignments, estimated effort and timesheets will be imported into PlanRight.
Planning in PlanRight initial sync:
- Create Clients, Jobs, Tasks and Estimate effort in WorkflowMax. After the initial sync, all of this information will be available in PlanRight.
- After the initial sync, PlanRight will create a new task assignment on the Jobs tab for each assigned staff member beginning on the same date as the task created in WorkflowMax.
- If a task is not given it’s own start date in WorkflowMax, PlanRight will copy the start date of the task’s respective job.
- Task assignments will not appear on schedule until you assign them from "Plan Job" on the schedule or add end date on the Jobs tab.
- Dates changed in PlanRight will not sync back to WorkflowMax
Planning in PlanRight ongoing:
- Once a task has been synchronised with PlanRight, any changes made in WorkflowMax will not appear in PlanRight.
- During the planning you can assign/reassign tasks and allocate hours to staff members from the Jobs tab, "Plan Job" or from the Schedule.
- Staff members can be assigned to the same task multiple times.
- Staff members assigned to tasks via PlanRight will sync back to WorkflowMax only if the Task Staff Assignments checkbox is enabled in the Settings > XPM/WFM tab.
- Allocated hours will never sync back to WorkflowMax.
- Timesheets will sync back to WorkflowMax only if the Timesheets and checkbox is enabled in the Settings > XPM/WFM tab.