Import from Xero Practice Manager/WorkflowMax
- Import Jobs: Bring in new jobs and edits to jobs.
- Import Timesheets: Bring in new timesheets and edits to timesheets.
- Import Leads: Bring in leads so that they can be planned out like a job. To do this, create a job in WFM that you want to use as a template for your leads, then enter its job number here.
Export to Xero Practice Manager/WorkflowMax
- Changes to Tasks: Changes to task allocations, effort etc. Also if a task gets marked as Completed, this will update that task accordingly in XPM/WFM.
- Timesheets: Time logged in PlanRight creates a timesheet in XPM/WFM.
- Notes: Notes added in PlanRight are added to the job in XPM/WFM
Be careful with these settings especially the ones for Job, Task & Timesheet changes. All settings (except leads) are switched on by default. If you would like to change them to suit your organisation's workflow better, contact us for advice at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Sync Limitations:
1. If you edit a timesheet in WFM in order to move it to a different staff person or task, then that change will not be visible in PlanRight. This means that your total Logged Hours for the task will be incorrect in PlanRight.
2. If you delete a timesheet in WFM it'll still be visible in PlanRight and won't update the Logged Hours.
3. If you delete a job in WFM, it'll still be visible in PlanRight. We recommend closing jobs that you no longer want.
The above limitations exist because the WFM API doesn't give us information on whether a timesheet or job was deleted or edited.
4. Only timesheets from the last 30 days are imported from WFM to PlanRight. If you require timesheets from earlier than this, please contact our support team at email@example.com.
3. Having Issues With Your Sync or Data?
If you are finding that you have an inconsistent sync between WorkflowMax and PlanRight, contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org with any difficulties you are having and we will be happy to help. Please include what Jobs/Tasks/Timesheets have been affected and we will get back to you as soon as possible.