How to extend a deadline:
1. Click the right-hand side of the rectangle associated with the job, in Schedule mode or Assign mode.
2. Drag it to the right, until you reach your later deadline.
How to give a task to someone else:
1. Click the rectangle associated with the task.
2. Drag the rectangle to another staff member.
How to split a job
1. Double click on the rectangle associated with the task, or click on “plan job” and choose the relevant job. Both of these will take you directly to the job.
2. Click on the amount of time you have allocated to the job - in this case, 80 hours
3. Change it to a smaller number
4. Click on the relevant component in the rectangles at the top of the job.
5. Drag it down to the second staff member (in this case, Austin Mer)
6. Click on the right-hand side of the rectangle, and drag it out to the deadline.
7. Click on the allocated time - “1h” by default, and change it to the amount of time you want to allocate to the second staff member. In this case, we have split an 80 hour task in half, so both Austin and Aurif will have 40 hours allocated to design.